SPRING FLING 2019 ABA/APA Sanctioned Show
Saturday april 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM
The show will be held in Chilhowee Park. in a covered pavilion near the fair poultry show area- 3301 E. Magnolia Avenue
BENEFITS THE TVPC YOUTH PROGRAM
- Entries accepted March 1 thru April 7, 2019
- email entries contact Meghan Atchley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call - in entries contact Eddie Dunlap at 865-742-5525
- Testing Rules Apply.TN residents pullorum only.There will be a tester on site.
- Judge - David Johnston
- Entry fee $3.00 per bird
- Cleanup fee - $2.00
- Birds must be caged by 9:00 AM
- Special meets - Cochin special meet.
- Junior production breed class
- 4H fundraiser - Hot dog stand
- Awards for Open and Junior Show - Champion and Reserve of the Show, Champion and Reserve Large Fowl, Champion and Reserve Bantam,Champion and Reserve Turkey, Champion and Reserve Waterfowl, Class Champions. Production Champion and Reserve Juniors Only.
- Vendor spots $10, free if you are an exhibitor. You must provide tables and chairs.